Friday, February 1, 2008

Look Aly!

Listen Aly, you're being really bossy and I'm sick of it! You always want things YOUR way! Remember at your birthday? You screamed at your mom because the ice cream was a little soft! GROW UP! Maybe YOU'RE the reason I'm quiting! Ever think of that? No. You don't cause you never think of anyone but yourself! WELL I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! I don't give a shoot about your blog because that's what it is...YOUR BLOG! YOU get to dicide the layout, YOU get to go on whenever you want! Well I'll tell you what PRINCESS, You ain't nothin' special to me! Ever thought that maybe I don't post because I have a LIFE, and that getting my homework done was more important?! Or maybe that never occured to you! See ya Alexinya! Hope I talk to you never!

-Lexy
*p.s. You only act nice so I look like the bad guy...and for everyone to know, Aly doesn't have a dog! I just played along cause I thought this blog would be FUN! Truffles is EXACTLY like Aly....*except for the peeing on stuff part...*

0 comments: