Friday, February 1, 2008

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

I loved this blog SO much! it was my favorite! I never said you couldn't do anything, you can change the layout if you want, but you never do so I do. and you can do anything you want! it's just when your posting on other blogs you never do this one and if you have time to post on others you could have time to do this one too so you probaly hate this blog and never told me.......fine if you don't wanna do this anymore. but I'm sorry! I never meant to be bossy! and sorry if I was

I guess the sad truth is you can never have fun with a blog with two people. it just always falls down. I'm glad we at least got to 100.

if you come back I won't pressure you to do anything. I just badly didn't want this blog to fall....but it did....


*Sad Aly*

1 comments:

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

There you go again with the "i'm so sorry" crud! Then if I say sorry too, it'll be back to the begining of this vicious cycle.