Monday, September 17, 2007

Babysitting

I was babysitting Mrs. Weatherson's daughter Pearl (who is 3) and she was watching this movie called "shark boy and lava girl"? it's soooo weird! it's like dream dream dream dream of a better dream keep dreaminggggg I GET IT ALL READY!! ENOUGH WITH THE DREAMING!! I had to watch Pearl every second cause she gets into BIG trouble, like one time she put her kelly doll right down my pants! and she fond the glue you use for counter tops (yeah it's surprising how she fond it!) and put some all over the kelly doll!! I had to go to the doctor to get it off!!!
I'm brave I ever came back to babysit!!

so anyways I have to watch her every second so that's why I had to watch the stupid stinky movie...man and the SPECIAL EFFECTS are BADDDD!!
I can't stand a bad movie!!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

hi!!
I love this blog!!! it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!! MY BFF, will probably love it.

Kaela said...

lol that sux... little kids can be annoying to babysit...