Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweet,sweet,nerds!


Hey hey hey! Lexy here! Like putty in my paws! The most evil way to get Aly back...bring Miss Nerd to *giggle* ALY'S HOUSE!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!! When Aly said she was sick,it all came to me. I.am.a.genius!

Miss nerdy pants was hanging around with ME all day! Man,that ruins a girl's reputation. All the girls were like "omg Lex. Who is she? Her glasses are so big!!! They look like magnifying glasses!" I was all like,"Yeah,I totally know! It's so lame!" But I kinda felt sorry for the dork girl. Just a LITTLE! Not like I've taken a liking to nerd or anything...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey those girls look familiar...cant remeber were

Anonymous said...

oh!!! its from drama queen...or that movie with Lindsay lohan in it i saw the movie