Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi!

Aly here, today I become a famous model and actress I got a huge mansion thousands of dollars my dad stopped being obsessed over cake and my mom is "normal"!

yeah right! I wish!

but anyways have you ever really enjoyed poems? I never did! to me their nighty night stories, nap time fantasy's falling asleep verses, you get the point! their L.A.M.E. this girl nerd didn't leave me alone today! she was all up in ma face! because I stood up for her when these kids were picking on her! she is reallyyyy
weird!! she asked if I could pick her boogers why she eats lunch for her!!! EWWWWW!!!! Lex left me to deal with her she said she didn't want "geek" stands on her (I think she's still mad about the wet towel thing....). well it was just one day it's not like she'll hang out with me tomorrow!


0 comments: