Saturday, September 15, 2007

IM

Our Conversation on IM:


Aly Angel: hi!
Sassy Lexy: hi
Sassy Lexy: I hate u
Aly Angel: uhh why?
Sassy Lexy: because you borrowed my socks without asking!!!!!!
Aly Angel: but I took them a month ago!
Sassy Lexy: yeah well I want them back stupid!!
Aly Angel: um.....Lex? my um...dog ate them.....
Sassy Lexy: WHAT??!!! YOU STUPID RETARD I NEED THEM FOR SOCCER!!!!!
Aly Angel: oh....is our big game TODAY?
Sassy Lexy: yeah idiot!!
Aly Angel: now now let's not use names! but I gotta tell you the truth..my dog didn't eat them..I just like them! but I DID ruin them.....
Sassy Lexy: YEAH! with your sweat!!!
Aly Angel: NO!!!............yes.....
Sassy Lexy: nasty!! you can keep em!!
Aly Angel: look I gotta go eat supper...I'll buy you new ones!
Sassy Lexy: good, then I'll make sure MY dog eats them!!! mwahaha!!
Aly Angel: uh one problem Lex, you don't have a dog...you only have a rat! he can be rabid but not enough to eat them!
Sassy Lexy: don't make fun of MR. GIGGLES and his disability!
Aly Angel: no it's amuseing to make fun of him *pokes Mr. Giggles* gotta go BYE!!!
Sassy Lexy: why you little!! get back here I'm not done making fun of YOU!!!
Sassy Lexy: Aly?
Sassy Lexy: aly?!
Sassy Lexy: nooo!! allllyyyyyyyy!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello~thanks droppin by~~..

It is a banner, Do you see the words beneath the banner?? "make you own banner..... "

You just have to click on that image (my image), it links to the site...

Then you just design your banner there, they will teach you step by step..and get your html and paaste it...

But, it is not as profesional as those graphic or web design..

Emily Shepard said...

About the image above the blog: I think it has to do with my template. I have the option to add an image under the "header" option of the template editing section. Does that help? If you don't use a template, I'm not sure how to do it. You would have to upload a photo and use HTML.