Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Babysitting.........gone wrong

it should be illegal to torture babysitters JUST because they won't give you cookies before dinner! yeesh! I mean I was nice to Pearl!! what went wrong??!!! ok let me tell you the story from the beginning, so I came in and Pearl's parent's left, I asked Pearl what she wanted to do, she said she wanted a cookie, I said "ok you can have one after you eat your dinner" and she got mad....and mysteriously disappeared.......I knew she was in the kitchen but I knew she wouldn't get the cookies because Pearl's mom Locked them up in a money vault, so then I just sat and watched TV, Pearl said "hurry come up the stairs I have a HUGE cut and its bleeding! I'm gonna die!" I got kind of scared so I ran up the stairs, half way up she poured a bucket of barf on my head!! then she poured toilet water on my head!!! then I tripped back down the stairs and got a big rug burn and bruises everywhere!!......................................................................................................................
then I got her a cookie

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

HA! Something similar to that happened to me!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!
$Lindsey$