Saturday, November 10, 2007

Omg.....

Truffles is just wrong....................wrong..and sad.....I was taking her for a walk and she seemed happy.....then this Retard was passing by (a real retard, not the insult) and I was thinking "Truffles...don't you think about it, be nice to the person...pleaseee be nice" she started barking and I thought "ok we can make a deal, you bark and thats it" then out of no where she bit my shoe and went after the demented person! I don't know how she did it but she jumped at the girl who was wheeling the demented person got up on the wheelchair PUSHED him off!!!! and....um........*whispers* peed on him......yeah and the poor guy couldn't do anything!! I was sooo embarrassed when I got her so I said I AM SOO SORRY!! 2 times and ran like a free ranged chicken! (yeah I was so embarrassed I only said it twice!) really the only person who needs HELP is TRUFFLES!!
(here's her "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite the person, give me treats? pleassseeeeee?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

calling someone a retard if they are mentally challenged is REALLY mean i am sooo shocked anyone reads your blog cuz that is REALLY REALLY mean of you to say about someone so just so u know it was rude n I wont read your blog again 4 a while till u stop callin people names..........jeeze so mean.....