Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bella Tattle tella

I hate Bella. Okay, maybe I was LITTLE mean to her....okay...a LOT mean...

I was in my room listening to 92.3 (song: big girls don't cry) and writing in my diary....and...Bella came in. At first I just ignored her...but THEN...she turned on her cell phone (SHE has a CELL PHONE!!! GRRR) and start talk LOUDLY in her weird....launguage....only SHE and her fellow weird people can understand! She was like, "I'm SO bored. Uh huh. Yeah. What eva Katlyn. Don't get all like that. Whateverrrr!!!!" and I got mad....and yell as loud as I could "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I swear I saw the windows shake. And little miss Bella ran out of my room and told EVERYONE even though they probly heard what I said loud and clear. And guess what?


I'm grounded~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate little sisters?