Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Nerd

it's been some time since I've talked about "the nerd" well after me and Lexy's fight was over, I wanted to go over to the nerd to say hi because she seemed really lonely, so there I was feeling sorry for her and as soon as I was about to speak this HUGE pack of nerds came over to her with their lunches (talk about the attack of the nerds!) I was just standing there then the nerd said "your sooo uncool Aly just leave already!" I turned bright red! a nerd, a stinky smelly googly eyed nerd, just "dissed" me! Lexy was laughing her head off in the background! really HER face was bright red from TEARS of laughter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you know just cuz they r nerdy doent make them google eyed!!!! THAT IS MEAN!!! This blog is VERY cruel and I dont think you should talk so bad about people, you are the weird ones! I MEAN COME ON!!! That is sooooo MEAN!! How can you talk so bad about people and not even feel a thing? COLD that is why

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

Yes and I like being weird! and besides this is sort of me and Lexy's diary.

Anonymous said...

I dont mean your weird, I mean that it is cruel to say things like that and it could really hurt feelings

Anonymous said...

By the way, it cant be your diary because it is a blog, and anyone in the world can see it!! THAT MAKES IT NOT A DIARY!!!