Friday, November 30, 2007

Love it!

I just can't get over how much I like me and Lex's profile pic! it's awsem! yup awsem, not awesome! lol me and Lex went to the movie's yesterday with the evil Pearl.....it was going to be just me and Pearl.......but I said something to Lex........mwahha so she had to come.....mwaahah! lol so here I am with 20 dollars in the line for the snacks, and this hobo-ish man came up to me and said "ca....ca....can you give me 10 dollars....." how did he know I had 10 dollars?!?! so then I said politely, "no you stinkin hobo!!!" well I didn't really say it politely because I was nervous, and so then he just stared at me...the whole wait I was in the line.....but half way Pearl came up and said "Aly has a deadly evil Pomeranian that can turn your nose inside out!!!!!" and then the hobo got scared and ran away, I got mad cause my Truffles is not that evil! but I was happy the hobo was gone....................................he scares me..........................

0 comments: