Thursday, December 13, 2007

AAAA!

lol something keeps preventing me from posting! like last night I was gonna, but I had to go to bed..cause Truffles doesn't go to bed unless I do.....then stares at me....until I'm so tired that I don't care and fall asleep....I wonder what she does after I fall asleep???? AAAA! talk about an "Elmo" dog! you see, even though it would never happen, me and Lexy are terrified of "Elmo" we made a big mistake by getting a magnet one! Lexy "claims" she wasn't that scared but yet she didn't want to take Elmo to her house! I put him in a bag then I just gave it to Truffles but Truffles just sniffed it and walked away. so now, he lives in my drawer, I never opened that drawer since......lol


anywayyss.......................I like chocolate

*Aly*
p.s. never get a Elmo toy and go driving somewhere at nightime.....and never stare into it's eyes....

0 comments: