Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yes.................................

read this "You know what, I'm not going to join in on your childish games of calling people names. I mean what did I ever do to you? I tried to be nice"

yes well Aubrey said that, and Aubrey, you have poor nice skills because I said politely "not to be like "mine mine takey takey" person but me and Janice made a promise that she won't get anything from Pyzam and I won't get anything from blog crowds"

and you said "I dont' feel guilty about anything and you shouldn't try to make me feel guilty, I never made any promises about where I would get it from"

and "I can get ANY templates from ANY sites I want to, and you can't do anything about it!"

yes well that was nice, if you hate us so much why copy us?

3 comments:

Drama Girl said...

I know, really lol

Aubrey....duh.... said...

I did not copy you, Jan showed me that site and I can use it, and you know I said I wasn't going to join the childish games of calling names after you called me a Retard and said I was a jerk and stupid, and all of that other mean stuff you said about me, and you were the one being so mean to me!!! So you know, I am not going to stop getting the layouts from where I do get them, and that is pyzam and pmp-my-profile, even if you use it, I don't have to stop using it, okay? And I was being nice, and putting it gently and politely that you should not call me names.
Aubrey

Hailey said...

Hey drama girl guess what? No one cares what ya think!!!!