Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yummy chinese! (Lexy)


Wanna know what ELSE goes will with snow???? CHINESE FOOD!!! My dad was out again *like always* and my mom sucks at cooking, so guess what we had? CHINESE!!! Aly was over helping me with my biology project, so she ate at our house. Aly's mom gets loney cause Aly's over at my house so much that *giggle* she sittings in the kitchen answering the phone whenever it rings and talks about nothing to the poor person on the other line, and she starts crying when they hang up cause they think she's weird!!!! LOL!!!


Me and Aly still haven't mastered chopsticks so we ended up making a big mess. We gave up after we'd spilled honey chicken and fried rice on ourselves and the table.

3 comments:

Yukino said...

chinese food...

i love it! my stepmom may be cruel, though she's an awesome cook!

my whole family is chinese, so the only food we eat is chinese!

CHNESE FOOD EVERRRRRRRRYYYYYDAY!!!

yum =D

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

yummmm I love chinese food! IT ROCKS MY SOCKS! lol

Lindsey said...

All you eat is chinese? You have to have other things because even if you are chinese, you don't eat chinese food every single day, I mean no one does, you'd get sick. Plus the chinese food you get at restaurants is not the REAL stuff, it is just american chinese food and I am SURE you don't eat that every day.