Monday, December 3, 2007

A lil story

once, in the town of mad-dy, a little girl named Nicole-a did a blog with a girl named Aly-erena, they loved their blog very much! then once they reached 100 posts lil Nicole-a stopped and barely posted, Aly-erena got mad, that's why she lives in the town of mad-dy

one day Aly-erena got so mad she knocked Nicole-a off a hill and she was then a coach for the bears!!!


you better watch out.............................you better cry............................you better be nice to Aly-erena...why? Aly-erena is coming to town...................she knows when she gets mad.............she knows when it's time to push people off hills..........she knows if you posted or not..........so post for goodness sakes....................

yes.....wouldn't want to be Nicole-a now would you...

MWHAHAHAH!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aly, Lexy, Leave our blog alone, you guys are just being cruel and it isn't nice, and you know what, I showed my mom, and I told her who you were, and she just might tell Jan's mom, and you know what, Jan's mom would tell your mom, and you'd probably get in trouble, unless your parents allow you to go around and call people retards, and say they're stupid, and all of that, but I don't think that is true, so just stop already okay?

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

I didn't say anything Lexy did and I'm NOT making fun of retards for THE LAST TIME!

Anonymous said...

yea, retards are our friends!

Drama Girl said...

oh, Hannah, I forgot the pass 2 this blog and I can't post without it so call me and tell me!!!!!

Drama Girl said...

Aubrey, you weren't being nice either, u know <(*.*)>

So, if you be nice, we be nice okay?
Deal?

Tell me on this blog if we have a deal kk?

Drama Girl said...

What you wrote about me was cruel AUBREY! I never expected you to say that, as my friend.

That's what Jan said. So we've all been cruel, but we can stop and forgive eachother, am I correct?

Hannah said...

no lol JK

Hannah said...

do you mean on someone thats no one blog?

I don't know what you mean, but retards ARE our friends! friend's are nice to each other!

Drama Girl said...

yeah! retaards for president!!!