Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Presents!

so I'm walking down stairs, and my dad and mom start panicking and my dad (who had his PJs on) ran outside and left mom to deal with it lol. I know it's presents so I just walked by and in to the kitchen but when I was doing that mom said "HEYYY DEAR HOW ABOUT YOU GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!??!?!" and I said "I can't I have my PJs on" and mom said "STOP BEING SO SMART AND GO OUTSIDE!! OK????" and I said simply "why?" and she said "B...B....BECAUSE JUST GET YOUR BUTT OUT THERE!!" she says as she's trying to cover a....something......I don't know what. and I said "ok ok fine just hurry up and wrap my presents I don't want Lexy to see me, she'll laugh her head off" and mom said "noooooo I'm not wrapping your presents how did you know? I'm not wrapping them!! but how did you find out? go outside!"

the weird life of my family lol


so me and dad were sitting there.....and then....Lexy came strolling by and almost ahem "wet" her pants laughing so much! cause I was wearing my.....ahem........care bear PJs that no one knows about....until now....DARN!

Aly-

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

You have care bear pajamas! OMG THAT IS fUNNY!!!!!