Friday, December 21, 2007

In school

Lexy told all our friends and they started laughing!! even when I got home that day Truffles was SMILING!! yeah I could see the GRIN!! Stupid PJs..........I shall BURN them!..........the problem is.........I likes them........WHAT AM I SAYING?!!?!? if Lexy Reads this who knows what will happen!!.............................................................................my favorite is the one right by my nee......his name is billy......billy the pink care bear...................................AAAAAA!! WHAT AM I SAYING!?!!??





5 comments:

Yukino said...

*snicker* LOLZ XD

Lindsey said...

what does XD mean??? And care bear pajamas, haha, no offense.

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

it doesn't mean anything Lindsay it's a expression like =) or ;)

Pre Teen Drama Queen said...

Mwahhahahaaaa!! Aly, this is Lexy...ur torture will never end!! lol!!!! I'll maybe never tell anyone if u don't tell anyone about my...*coconut princess underwear*

What can I say? My little old Granny gave um to me!!!!

Gabby said...

You spelt Lindsey's name wrong, and she is MAD!!! And um, well it was right above where your comment and you STILL spelt it wrong!!! :)
I'm gabby, Lindsey's cousin, and right now Lindsey is sitting right beside me, and she says that you should have spelt it right!!! My blog is: mindofgabby.blogspot.com